1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Levin Consulting SL
Trade Name: Levin
Document number: B88316047
Registered Office: Plaza de la Encina 10-11, N4 planta 3ª, 28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid), Spain
Phone number:+34 91 803 72 79
2. What is the purpose do we process your personal data?
Comply with the duty of information and / or obtaining consents required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data, or any other legally established obligation.
Manage queries, information requests, budgets, applications, replying to them. In this way, we will process data such as your name, surname, e-mail, telephone, province, ZIP, as well as information regarding whether the user is a Levin client or not.
Manage the own provision of services, orders or products related to our commercial and economic activity.
Only if you have expressly consented it previously, we will also process your data to send communications about events, trainings, reports, collaborations and / or services of Levin and / or any of its associated companies, unless you express your will against it by any of the means available for this purpose. In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in the fact that you would not receive communications in this regard from Levin and / or its associates.
3. During how much time will we process your data?
The personal data you provide will be kept only if the current contractual / commercial relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship, following the regulations for tax purposes.
However, only if you have given us consent for communications about events, trainings, reports, collaborations and / or services of Levin, our entity will continue to keep your information for sending such communications that we consider to be of interest to you, while its deletion is not requested by the interested party. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions. that could derive and, after this, their complete elimination. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting us through the means that is most comfortable for you.
4. Why do we process your data?
The legal basis for processing your data may vary according to the above purposes, among which are:
- The application of pre-contractual measures or the contractual relationship itself for the requested provision service based on the execution of the service contract necessary to carry out the business operation.
- Your express consent as your own and main interested party, for example, possible communications about events, courses, reports, collaborations, and/or services of Levin and/or its associates.
- Management of the personnel selection process and the relationship with you as a candidate for existing or future job offers.
- Legitimate interest of the entity to meet the information requirements, customer loyalty, resolution of queries, and improve the quality of our products and services to serve you in a more personalized way.
5. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that Levin treats of the user on its website are those that the user communicates in the enabled forms.
6. How does Levin obtain your consent?
In cases where it is necessary, Levin will obtain the consent of the users through the specific boxes located in the online forms.
7. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
As a rule, your data will not be communicated to any Third Party, except for current legal obligations. In any case, if there is any change in this regard, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said assignment. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either.
However, we inform you that for the correct provision of services (see, web hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our entity (those in charge of the treatment) could have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions and with the sole objective of guaranteeing the correct development of the contractual and/or commercial relationship and complying with the entity’s legal obligations.
Our entity in its commitment to the privacy and protection of user data will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantees the protection of the User’s rights.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them or not. In this sense, you have the right to request:
- Access: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether the data concerning them is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
- Rectification: the interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
- Deletion: the interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case, the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory standard.
- Limitation of its treatment: the interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data.
- Opposition to treatment: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of your data: that is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
- You can exercise the rights, addressing the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- Likewise, we inform you that if you consider it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In case you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.